“Grace of God, Kind support of fellow beings, hard work, service with the spirit of kindness and unshaken faith in human beings make an ordinary man shape giant tasks.”
– Shree Manibhai Sanghavi
Gram Swaraj Sangh
With the inspiration from Late Shree Babubhai Shah ( Ziliya) and cooperation of Shree Maheshbhai Bhanshali ( Bhanshali Trust), in 1978 Late Shree Manibhai Sanghavi founded the Gram Swaraj Sangh… Read More
Late Shree Manibhai Sanghavi – Pujya Bapuji has given his great contribution in this area of Vagad – Kutch. Her wife Late Shri Sushilaben Sanghavi has given support whole life to Pujya Bapuji in his busy life and taken care that Pujya Bapuji can do all the work for the society. After demise of Sushilaben – family decided to initiate some noble work in memory of SUSHILABEN and this is the inception of SUSHIL TRUST… Read More
To strive towards comprehensive, balanced and sustainable development of backward and underprivileged section of community with Gandhian philosophy and its guideline in extreme remote area of Vagad – Kutch.
Make committed efforts to upliftment of underprivileged section of community with the approach of comprehensive, balance and sustainable development with implementing Gandhian Philosophy and guideline. Read More
To strive for good education , health and employment to underprivileged and remote area and needy families with incorporate with Gandhian Philosophy and principle guideline thus they can live life with equity and dignity. Make dedicated and committed efforts for overall development of extreme backwards Vandhs (hamlets) of Vagad area of Kutch. Read More
- To attain real Gram Swaraj through Lok Jagruti and Lok Shakti
- To make people self –reliant
- To dedicated attempts towards a non violent, tolerant and healthy society with the spirit of Sarvoday through constructive work, educational, cultural and other activities.
- Environmental Protection
- To inculcate the values of Truth, Ahinsa, and Religious Tolerance.
- To provide dedicated and committed efforts for extreme internal and underprivileged people for their comprehensive development.